It’s Friday and even though I am home with two sick kids, I am determined to make some more holiday happen around the house this weekend! How about you? Is your tree up yet? I still struggle with ours from last year but it’s up and decorated looking very Christmasy.
Speaking of last year. It’s been a whole one since TerraSavvy got rolling and what a wonderful time I have had. There are many exciting things in the works for the coming year. But for now I need to get through the Christmas season without missing too many sweet moments with the kids amongst the business.
While I may not get to everything on my wish list of crafting and decorating, here a a few things I am hoping to accomplish over the weekend.
- Make these with Jake for his gifts to give.
- Bake these with Cole for an upcoming cookie party at school.
- Read a few chapters in my book club selection.
- Get a photo of the kids. Here is my inspiration.
- Get this book autographed for a gift. He is a personal friend so I’m sure he won’t mind.
There are a few more things I will be into, but this is the gist. What are your plans? Any holiday parties? Date nights with your partner?
Whatever you are planning, have a great weekend and I will see you back here on Monday.